Product descriptions are one of the most important aspects of an eCommerce store. They are the first thing a potential customer sees when they visit your store, and they are often the determining factor in whether or not they will buy your product.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to write product descriptions that are easy for customers to read and understand. You will also learn how you can use this knowledge to improve the conversion rate of your product pages.
## What is an Ecommerce Product Description?
An eCommerce product description is a short description of the product that is displayed on the product page. It is usually displayed below the product image and above the product title. The purpose of the description is to inform the customer about the product, and to encourage them to click on the “Add to Cart” button.
The product description can be written in a variety of different ways. It can be as simple as a few bullet points that describe the product’s features, or it can be a full page of text that tells the customer everything they need to know to decide if they want to buy the product. The choice is up to you, but it is important to make sure that your product descriptions are clear and easy to read.
## Benefits of Writing a Good Product Description
There are a number of benefits to writing a good product description. Here are a few of them:
1. It makes it easy for the customer to find the product they are looking for.
2. It encourages them to add the product to their cart.
3. It increases the chances that the customer will purchase the product after they have read the description.
4. It helps the customer decide if the product is a good fit for them.
5. It gives the customer an idea of what the product looks like.
6. It lets the customer know if there are any special features that the product may have.
7. It shows the customer that you care about the quality of your products.
8. It allows you to make the customer feel like they are a part of your community.
9. It improves the overall user experience.
10. It keeps the customer on your site longer.
11. It reduces the number of customers who leave your site without making a purchase.
12. It will increase your conversion rate.
13. It saves you a lot of time.
14. It costs you nothing to write.
15. It’s free advertising for your store.
16. It doesn’t cost you any money.
17. You don’t need to hire a copywriter.
18. Your customers will love it.
19. Your competitors won’t be able to compete.
20. You can write it yourself.
21. You are an expert in your field.
22. You won’t have to pay anyone to write it for you.
23. Your products will sell themselves.
24. You’ll get a lot more sales.
25. It’ll make your customers happy.
26. You’re a great writer.
27. You get to write about what you love.
28. You have the ability to make a difference in the world.
29. It feels good to help people.
30. It gets you out of the office.
31. It forces you to be creative.
32. It teaches you a new skill.
33. It boosts your self-confidence.
34. It builds your business.
35. It brings you closer to your customers.
36. It inspires you to do your best.
37. It motivates you to work harder.
38. It turns you into a better person.
39. It reminds you of the good times you’ve had.
40. It puts a smile on your customers’ faces.
41. It takes you away from your problems for a while.
42. It refreshes your mind.
43. It relaxes you after a hard day at work.
44. It sets you apart from your competitors.
45. It separates you from the herd.
46. It stimulates your creativity.
47. It wakes you up in the morning.
48. It works like a charm.
49. You never know what you’ll learn.
50. It has a positive impact on your life.
51. It opens your mind to new possibilities.
52. It provides you with a sense of accomplishment.
53. It changes the way you look at things.
54. It challenges you to think outside the box.
55. It expands your horizons.
56. It exposes you to new cultures.
57. It broadens your perspective.
58. It frees you from your old ways of thinking.
59. It enables you to express yourself better.
60. It offers you a chance to share your knowledge.